Subscribe my Youtube Channel


A splog or “spam blog” is a blog that steals content from other web sites, then aggregates and republishes the content on its own blog. Splogs are created primarily to make money from ads shown on the splog and/or promote affiliated web sites. Splog owners are too dishonest, lazy or stupid to create their own original content and instead thieve yours.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Advertise with cyclonmaster

Anyone who want to advertise your product/items and sell products I'm kindly inviting you all to advertise with me here.



Advertisement system used:

1. Ads in comics.
2. Ads in all my blogs.
3. Ads linked to other products selling websites.

The cost for this system was Super Duper Low at only RM5 per month and per ads.


Anyone who interested can email me: cyclonmaster@gmail.com or leave your comments.
Enjoy reading and advertise your stuffs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment